slice of my life

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Annoying

It just so happens I have two annoying moments for B. Both times, she was being bugged by a boy, and both of them relations. (And she is even wearing the same shirt---maybe the shirt is bringing some bad vibes, and maybe it is because it is a St. Patrick's Day shirt, wrong time of year for it? ha!) Both my kids have this "vision" of how things ought to be, so working together on a project like our gingerbread house can cause some friction.



Her cousin was just shaking the wagon so that her baalancing a water bottle on a stick was not working.



I really ought to get a picture of Wal-Mart on a weekend. The whole thing is annoying---the parking lot, the lines inside, the size of our Super-mart, the money I spend there, the people, blah blah blah! It's all annoying.


So this post is a bit of a downer, but it was the theme I was given! next week the theme is "lines."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home