slice of my life

Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday's Feast, January 5th

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
In a bad way? More stuff from Lindsey Lohan and her ilk. In a good way? I am just not sure. Maybe Reese Witherspoon.

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?
Well, I have always thought this applies directly to me, a person of short stature! I also think of J's little present to me---some tri-colored gold earrings, little circles of dolphins (he knows I always say dolphins are my favorite animal!) That was a good small thing! But also, little kids are small things that are good, too.

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.
Love Shack was my first thought. It's from 1989, the year I graduated from high school, so this makes sense.

Main Course
What is your favorite font?
I am pleased to know that other people have favorite fonts, too!
I use Century Gothic all the time. I use it when printing for my preschool classroom because it is the closest thing to ball-and-stick type of writing that we teach. No funny a or g for preschoolers! I don't know how to show you this on this blog with it's limited capabilities, though.

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
I have been told I could teach a class on making Big Books for preschoolers, so I could write a book about that.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home