slice of my life

Friday, January 12, 2007

What I am doing instead of cooking dinner

I saw this on someone else's blog and had to participate. I am not sure who's going to read this blog post, but I'll try to tag Rachel, Jan (but if you don't want to pollute your blog with something like this, Jan, just leave me a comment!), and Sarah F. I know these are looking at the blogs occasionally! I have always been terrible about playing tag!

Here are the directions:
1)Grab the book closest to you
2)Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3)Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog
4)Name the author and book title
5)Tag three people to do the same

Here I go . . .

She decided to see if she could blink over to the mainland on purpose. She was probably misbehaving, but it was such fun to be there, and she didn't see what harm it did. She closed her eyes and remembered the bedroom of the boy who'd heard noises under his bed.



Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg

by Gail Carson Levine

This is B's book, really, but we are reading it together. Her backpack is right here by me, so it was the closest book. It's about Disney fairies---Tinkerbell, Beck, and the star, Prilla. Prilla is sort of a misfit (she thinks) with no place in the fairy world. But I think she'll find out differently by the end. (See, no one else can "blink" over to the mainland.)


This lady and this lady (among others) have done the book tag! :-)
Now on to the kitchen! It's spaghetti tonight!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home