slice of my life

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast, January 19th

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
I have to see Survivor and The Amazing Race when they are going on. I also am getting where Monk is a required show.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
My husband before he came home from his work yesterday.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
6---two in shams we don't sleep on.

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
I'd love to have a CD burner. But also, this graphics card that J needs for a Lego game he has.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
I am pretty sure most of what I eat is very Americanized! But I do love Italian and Mexican dishes of all kinds, and many Chinese and Thai dishes. But the very favorite of mine . . . fresh, authenic tortillas and salsa! Everything else I think of I know is Americanized.


Before J went to school, he posted a friday's feast, too---so check it out!
Ollie's Blog
(my little boy---he's growing up!)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home