slice of my life

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fours

I read a blog that had this tag on it today. She didn't really tag me, per se, but invited anyone reading to do their own. I am thinking I ought to put out a blog today since I am home with free time, so this is it. (Plus, I love lists.) I hope you will enjoy these revealing groups of four. Click on some of my links! I spent way too much time goofing around on this post!

Four jobs I have had in my life: (in order!)
1. babysitting
2. Kroger--video bar/nonfoods
3. Taco Bueno (and my favorite "position" to work was the drive-thru window)
4. Pre-school teacher

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1.
White Christmas
2.
The Wedding Singer
3. Peter Pan (J loved this movie when I was pregnant with B)
4. any of the Star Wars movies or Harry Potter

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor (this week it's back!)
2. The Amazing Race (Lar and I could do this show---if I would get in shape a bit more!)
3.
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide (it's a kids' show, but it is fun)
4. What Not to Wear

Four of my favorite foods:
1.
Ro*tel dip and chips (I think I have ingredients in the pantry!)
2. cheesecake
3. fresh peaches (but not canned---yuck)
4. garlic-y breadsticks

Four Places I have lived:
1.
Memphis, Tennessee
2.
Granbury, TX
3. Fowler Hall (dorm) at Texas A&M University--Whoop!
4. Bryan, TX

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.
Kyle Field watching the Aggie game (Lar's there working today!)
2. driving around Texas with Larry
3. anywhere "clean," scrapbooking (my table is messy with kids' crafts right now)
4. see below

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Disneyworld (high school band trip)
2.
Niagara Falls, Canada and Toronto (honeymoon)
3. Fort Worth, downtown (anniversary trip)
4. San Antonio----4 times I can think of: with my parents and sister; high school band trip (Fiesta Flambeau {sp.?} Parade); with Larry one spring break when we were kidless; and once with the kids. It was fun every time.


Today is my Dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dad !

4 Comments:

  • hey...i lived in fowler hall, too. but i guess you already knew that!

    By Blogger janet, at Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:25:00 PM  

  • hey! I do remember that.

    I tried to find a link with Fowler hall on it, but I couldn't find one with a picture.

    Janet, your "places you lived" would probably be much more interesting---so interesting that Fowler Hall wouldn't make the list!

    By Blogger jenny, at Sunday, September 10, 2006 3:56:00 PM  

  • I am so glad that you could use my tag- so I am officially tagging you late :)

    I liked the Wedding Singer a lot too. I considered it for my fav movie list.

    I am glad you like Neds Declassified too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 11, 2006 7:29:00 PM  

  • Hey I had Dead Poets Society on my movie list and then I replaced it last minute. I just noticed you have it on your profile. I just rewatched it with my son. Although he didn't seem to get it the way I did.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 11, 2006 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home