slice of my life

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Back in Black

I had to copy Janet and go get my theme song. Why did I get such a hard rockin' song?? It's funny. You'd be proud, though, I can hear the tune of it in my head. I know lots of music genres!




Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC



"Back in black, I hit the sack,

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"



Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.

But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!



What does that mean for me? That once I mess up, I learn from it and move on to be better? 'Cause that's what I hope I am doing, for real.
And to temper that hard rock message, here's my scripture of the day:
Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. II Corinthians 4:1
I had to go look up what the "ministry" was---it's referring to the ministry of delivering the message of the new covenant.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home