slice of my life

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Back!

I haven't posted anything since school started, and it's because I've been so busy. Things are slowing down, and I'm getting first grade figured out. Here are some pictures of what we've been doing.


Here are the shoes of my students.


J made cupcakes for the fellowship meal at church in September. His October cupcakes were "bagels with lox" on top of a carrot cake cupcake.


At school, in science, we watered one plant and didn't water the other. Guess what happened.

B had her birthday. here are cards she got from family and the lap desk she had really wanted. I've already used that thing, and it's a great help!
B had a party with 4 friends. She's doing some charades here.One friend made a paper sub sandwich for her. Her favorite!!

They did crazy hairdos.


They decorated their own cookies for the birthday dessert. At school, we are making Bible projects. This first one is Noah's Ark, and the one below is the Tower of Babel.

So that's what's up around here. Leave me a comment!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home