slice of my life

Friday, May 18, 2007

tonight!


I just put up a few more pictures on the Project 363 blog. I just got home from J's play, The Seussification of Romeo and Juliet, and I just couldn't wait to get the pictures on the computer. They are a little blurry, since you have to take pictures with no flash during the show.
This first shot is J talking to Romeo and his kin. J is the monk who marries the pair amongst other things. He was in a lot more of the play than I thought he'd be in! Yea!


This one is J marrying Juliet and Romeo. He told me after the show he messed up the ceremony! I didn't really know it was messed up.
This last picture is Curtain Call. Time to take a bow!
I give it two thumbs up! It was funny throughout, the kids did a great job remembering lines and jazzing up the characters. J

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home