slice of my life

Friday, May 11, 2007

Cameron Park Zoo

Here are a few of my favorite pics! B and her friend from school in front of the auqarium.

B on the playground near the building where we slept. The bad news is, the bathrooms were out here, so we had to sleep pretty far from the bathrooms.


This is how we lined up the girl's sleeping bags in front of the aquarium window.

That evening we got to make some fish food. It had lots of gross looking stuff in it that fish like.


This is the top of the big aquarium. It holds 50,000 gallons!


Here's our group, in the tie-dyed shirts we made.


I think this one looks like the Queen and her court of ladies! ;-)

B and some wildflowers there.


B and the rhinos.


A good one of the Meerkat.


The girls got to feed a giraffe!

This trip was the coolest! We had a great time, B and I.

Have a look at all the pictures, in my Webshots slideshow.




GS trip to the zoo

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • You should show Paris the meerkat. She LOVES them and will thinks it's so cool that you got to see them...and a sleep over at the zoo? How cool is that?!?!

    By Blogger sarahdawn, at Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:24:00 AM  

  • Hi Jenny. Lovely photos. Seems like a great and exciting trip at the zoo. Love the cool tie-dyed shirts the children are wearing.

    By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:04:00 AM  

  • Hey Jenny! I don't remember how I found your blog, but I have been reading it for a while now and thought it might be time to make my presence known :). Chad and I are doing well...he just finished his bachelor's degree! We are hoping to move back to Texas soon, but we are not sure where or when that will be. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and feel free to check out our blog any time!

    By Blogger Lesley, at Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home