slice of my life

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Where in the World?


I love maps. I put a "Cluster Map" on the sidebar of this blog last summer. I have a free version, so I can't zoom in and see specifically which town you're in when you look at this blog. I'd love to know that, but I'm too cheap to pay! ;-)

You should click on that Cluster map and see where all my visitors are from.

I'm in Texas, and I ahve my parents and all my friends here, hence the big dot on Texas area.

Another big dot is on Memphis, TN. My grandmother is there, as well as some more relatives---who might or might not be reading!

My college friend, Janet (see her blog!) is in Ecuador right now, so I have a biggish dot there. (The most northern one in South America).

I have lots of hits all over the Us, but none in Alaska yet. A few Canadian hits, I like that. A smattering of hits across Europe. Interesting! And did you see I have one in Africa! I was thrilled when that one popped up. I have a new one in the Middle East and one in Turkey.

I have a nice group of them in the Philippines, too. And one in Thailand, I think, and some hits from Malaysia?

And thank you, Austrailia, for your visits. And one more in New Zealand!

I am thankful that anyone comes by and looks at my stuff. I'd love to hear where you are, specifically---I promise I'll be looking at the town in my atlas from GEOG 105 I took in college. I would love to be able to travel to these places, so leave me a note and tell me where in the world you are!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Birds of a feather, Jenny! I love maps too, and also put up a Clustrmap (free one also, I'm the worlds biggest el-cheapo!) last year some time. If this link works, mine is here. It's so cool to see that people from other places come to view your blog for whatever reason. Like you, there's parts of the world that I will probably never get to visit, although I'd like to, who have stopped by for a visit. Very cool :)

    By Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane, at Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home