slice of my life

Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast, April 20


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
I love breadsticks---like the kind at Olive Garden. Buttery and Garlic-y.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
I bought one right after Christmas. (4 months ago?)

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
I bet I sit here at least 10 hours. I am afraid to add it all up! My big days are Mondays and Fridays, when I am off and I don't have anyone else home most of the time.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
Hmmm . . . if you asked about my kids, I could tell you it was probably 103.5. But me? I haven't run one in recent memory that would be anything interesting. I bet I have run some high ones, but I don't remember.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I have the exterminator coming over, I freak out a little about how cluttered the house is.
I need him to spray in those dark corners and I am sure he can't get to all the spider-y corners he needs to! I have the guy out in the yard right now, so I'm thinking about it! I'll feel much better when he's gone.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home