slice of my life

Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast, April 6

Friday's Feast has a new website! Check it out and post your own!

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I guess I prefer car because that's how I travel mostly! I really enjoy flying, but it is expensive.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
No one that I didn't already know before blogging. I think I'd like to, though!

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
I had a day last week when I had to get up still tired because I was awake to see every hour on the clock during the wee hours---1:35, 2:12, 3:45, 4:50, 5:47, and the alarm at 6:00. Does not make for a good start to a day! So by the end of that day I was really really tired. I think I even took a nap.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Maybe Scarlett O'Hara---she would put on a good dinner party! (And maybe Melanie would be there, the one I Identify with the most.) And I could get really dressed up in a big ol' southern hoop-skirted dress and wear some sort of bonnet. :-)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
The Mediterranean Sea

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home