slice of my life

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, March 31

This week's theme is Water.
If you'd like to learn more or see more photohunters' takes on the theme, click the links!


The most amazing water I have seen is Niagara Falls.

This is the Maid of the Mist boat in front of the American Falls---Niagara Falls. My newlywed husband and I stayed on the Canadian side of the river in July 1991 for our honeymoon! We had a three week honeymoon in which we drove from Texas to Canada. We stayed in Dallas, Tulsa, St. Louis, Cincinatti, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Troy MI, Memphis, and Hot Springs Village, Arkansas. The first week we were totally on our own, driving up to Niagara Falls, and then Toronto, and on the way back we stayed with relatives. It was really one of our best trips ever.

Here we are, so young! I was 20 and Larry was 21 when we married. This year we will have been married 16 years. My, how time flies. ;-)

I hope you'll check out my photo blog, too---Project 363.

Next week's theme is Clean. I am not sure what I'll post for that!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home