slice of my life

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday's Feast, March 17th

The theme for this week is Drink.
Check out more about the photo hunt at TNChick.
Check out more interpretations of the theme on the blogroll.




Breakfast of champions!
Coca-Cola and a Girl Scout Samoa


When I heard what this theme was, I first thought about my son, J. I have SO many pictures of him having a drink. Of what? If he's enjoying himself, it's probably a coke of some kind or Kool-aid or cran-grape juice.

So I would be remiss if I did not show you what I mean.

J on our couch with his favorite pants on.


















J at Thanksgiving with cousins and friends.







J at a New Year's Eve Party---Cola product, undoubtedly. Ecclectic mix of people, huh? :-)


I guess he's just thirsty a lot!

I almost forgot to add this beautiful shot of B. It's the summer of 2004, and we are on the beach of Lake Michigan, Holland, MI. It's one of those I consider one of "best shots ever." And it was taken with a disposable Kodak camera.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home