slice of my life

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Condiments Meme

I got this meme off a blog called Exceedingly Mundane. Some interesting things going on there! :-) Answer in the comments if you wish!

Condiments Meme
1. What do you like on a hot dog?

I love to have ketchup and cheese. I will do a chili cheese dog as well. They are at their best when grilled, I have to say!

2. What do you like on a hamburger?
I like ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese on a regular hamburger. But I Love a mushroom burger with ketchup and swiss cheese, too.
As you can see I am not a mustard fan at all.

3. What do you like on a baked potato?
I had a DE-licious baked potato at the Potato Shack the other day that was called a Pollo Loco Potato: Rotel cheese dip and grilled chicken with sour cream. Yum! But at a reastaurant, I like butter, sour cream, salt and pepper, and bacon bits.

4. What do you like on a slice of toast?
Not a toast fan. But I like butter and strawberry preserves.

5. What do you like in a cup of coffee or tea?
I don't drink coffee at all, but I like sweet tea, hot or iced. I will use Sweet-n-Low if I am out and the tea is already cold. It dissolves much better and tastes fine to me.

So what do you think? I think another question ought to be about the salsa condiment that we have around here:

6. How hot do you like your hot sauce or salsa? or What do you like on a taco?
I like it medium. I like to be able to taste the food (very hot will take my taste buds away!), but I like to have a little spicy kick.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Oh yeah, I'm so glad you played along! I think this meme was originally one from last week, at a "day of the week" site. Not sure which one. I liked it and just swiped it!

    Love that you added a question of your own - my answer would be mild or maybe medium. I can't take a lot of heat. My husband can't get it hot enough. He likes spicy food and wants taco stuff that is fire or hottest or whatever :)

    And YUM, that potato sounds so good! I might need to jot that idea down. We have loaded potatoes from time to time for supper around here, along with a salad. There's a local restaurant chain (maybe they have them there, they're called McAlister's Deli) and they have a good selection of loaded potato varieties on their menu. One we like has BBQ sauce and smoked sausage among other things. I've done that at home a couple of times and we like it. I'll have to write down your idea and try it - the rotel and chicken sound really good!

    Have a great day!

    By Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane, at Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home