slice of my life

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

odds and ends

I just tried to fix it so that I can be on the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt Blogroll. Try clicking the link on the sidebar and see if it works for you. It should take you to a page that has a big long list of hunt participants.

Okay, all this posting this afternoon is getting me closer to the 200th post---and my "All About Me" 100 Things.

Today was mentally exhausting as I went to a meeting with J's principal, sub teacher, vice principal, Larry!, two other parents, a science fellow working with J's class, and his 4th grade teacher he had for the 5th and 6th six weeks last year. As you can imagine, it took a while to get everyone their chance to say their part, so we were there a l-o-n-g time. It was just exhausting. At least this time J was not the one hitting! But he's not an innocent either. Huh! Didn't he read my last post about him? Doesn't he know I have great expectations for him? A little disappointing, but I think we are on the right track to get the situation under control. He had already agreed to a truce before we grown-ups met! Enough said about that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home