slice of my life

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Feast, March 2nd

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
I think of pink carnations, my sister's dolls (I always got blue, she got pink), and girly, girly stuff that my daughter still loves even though her favorite colors are now green and blue.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
When I was in college, dating my husband, I thought I had lost my whole creative self. I didn't have time to draw, create, cook (I was in a dorm, so this was just impossible, not even a microwave was allowed then), anything creative! I was depressed about this, lost-feeling. I had lost this side of myself, but got it back. I realized after this period, I don't ever need to put this side of me on the complete back burner, because it is something that I enjoy, and it's so me. :-) I have to do something creative, or life is too boring and meaningless to me.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Prayerful. Rashy. Beautiful.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
checking my e-mail ond blogging!

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I don't wear anything anymore, but I love Bath and Body Works---new Honeysuckle, Pink Grapefruit, and Mango Mandarin. I'll put on the body splash, but I often don't.

This is number 186 for me, and I am still thinking of post 200---my 100 Things!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home