slice of my life

Saturday, March 10, 2007

ISFJ

I just took a really quick test about the kind of person I am. I've done a really long test that hones in on this personality of mine with a long list of questions, but this one you only pick four sets of traits from 8. Maybe it won't be as specific as those other tests---which I've forgotten all about. But here is what I got:

My Bloginality is ISFJ!!!

What does that mean? Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging.
Maybe that's right. Especially since at the end of this page (Career), my current career is listed! Ha!

If you know me, read the first few paragraphs of this page (Portrait of ISFJ) and tell me if this is me. ;-)

One reason I'm interested in this is that I think we are at a crossroads. Or Larry is. And I want to figure it out for him. :-) So give me a book or a website to categorize him. I want Larry to be able to figure out a rewarding career, to find something that completely satisfies him. So the cross roads choices are these: go back to school? Hold steady at work? And if it is go back to school, what are we going to do? What's available with schools nearby, and what's needed in the market that suits his personality and talents?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home