slice of my life

Friday, April 13, 2007

Slideshow---LTC and Easter


This is the slideshow from my webshots account. It is the LTC and Easter photos. I hope you can see them!

LTC and Easter


And I had to do this quiz I saw on another blog---

You are 87% REAL Texan!!

High five, you're a complete Texan. People from other states should tremble in your presence because they're simply not worthy. Let them bow before you and convey their undying adoration to you while they announce their true desire to be Texan.

How Texan Are You?




Take it and tell me how you did. I feel good considering I wasn't born in Texas! ;-) I'm a Tennessean---like half the guys who fought in the Texas Revolution.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Iwas only 77% real Texan and I've lived here since my first breath! I think my lack of history and fact retention affected my score. :-(

    By Blogger sarahdawn, at Friday, April 13, 2007 10:28:00 AM  

  • You are 93% REAL Texan!!High five, you're a complete Texan. People from other states should tremble in your presence because they're simply not worthy. Let them bow before you and convey their undying adoration to you while they announce their true desire to be Texan

    Your Tennessee born Dad, Choosing to live in Texas since 1982

    By Blogger tubascooternuke, at Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:12:00 AM  

  • I was 80% Texan!! Not bad to ahve gotten here as fast as I could in 1982. It saiud my parents must have been TExan but tha's not true. However they were Tennessean and most great Texans were from Tennessee before forming the great Republic of Texas. I have always been interested in history though.

    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:26:00 PM  

  • I was 84% Texan. I have never been drunk on 6th Street. I have only been there 2 times, once I was only 18 and therefore could not drink and the other I had Ethan in a stroller! and therefore it was daytime!

    By Blogger Rachel M., at Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home