slice of my life

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast, April 13th

It is Friday the thirteenth! My daughter thinks something unlucky might happen, but I don't! ;-)
Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I used up my red crayon. But this isn't just a childhood thing----I still love red crayons!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Only a 1. I wouldn't move for my job at all! If it were my husband's job, we'd have to think about it, but the offer would have to include a Big change in salary, I think. We like our town!

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
I got 60. I added the month (4) and the day(16) and my year, and each digit in my phone number. Oh! but without my area code! or maybe I should have used my cell phone? So many ways to do this, I can't imagine it means a thing! ;-)

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I can't tell that!! I have too many friends who read! :-) Let's just say, yes, maybe I have done that.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
I am aready making a list this morning.
cheese slices
mushrooms
green apples
hamburger buns
sub sandwich buns
bag o' salad
cucumber
Ranch dressing
milk
fabric marker
Check out the new-ish website for Friday's Feast!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home