slice of my life

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, April 7th

Today's Photo Scavenger Hunt theme is Clean.

Check out the blogroll or learn how to get started yourself from TNChick.


This picture is from last summer. Zuzu is getting clean!

I am just getting to this, and most of the world is already onto Sunday---Easter Sunday! So Happy Easter to all. We were busy getting home from LTC (see the previous entry) and dyeing eggs (see that in an future entry!).

On this Easter Eve, we are getting SNOW! I know, it's unbelievable! To be honest, we can see snowflakes---big fat ones---but they are melting as soon as they touch ground. There is ice as well. Usually we have our last freeze in early March around here, and I think we might not technically get down to freezing here where I am. But in those upper levels of the atmosphere, it's cold enough for snow. I already called my parents, 3 hours northwest of us, and they sent pictures of their house. Cool!
Next week's photo hunt theme is Hobby. There are lots of things around here we could take pictures of!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home