slice of my life

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Feast, May 11th

I am finally back home and at my computer!! I will post later about the water in the house and our Girl Scout trip to the zoo.

Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
This past week I have been sort of brave. I have had to help my kids not freak out about the changes. But I have to be brave for me---I am trying to keep a positive outlook in the face of much upheaval.

As for true bravery, where my life is in danger, and I still persevere through it---I haven't faced that! I admire people in our military and civilians in war zones. This is true bravery.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Oh, without a doubt, I am looking forward to the new Harry Potter movie this July.

Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
sandwich baggies. I am using them for lunch-packing or crafts or organizing work stuff all the time. The thing I feel guilty about always having on hand is Coca-Cola!

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
Well it does not exist in my house anywhere!
This room would have wood floors, a light blue/aqua color palette, huge windows looking out over a beach and ocean, and nice, comfortable soft white couches. Soft music plays in the background, and iced tea with lemon is on the clutter-free coffee table.

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
I'd say a 8. I always have room for improvement as far as a relationship with God goes. I have not reached perfection! This is an important aspect of my life I am looking for all the time.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home