slice of my life

Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Feast, May 18th


Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
These were all yesterday:
* feeling like "D'oh! Why did I let this happen!" (what can you call that?)
* heartfelt gratitude
* bittersweetness---happiness and sadness at the same time.
(I'll blog about this later)
Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
I'd like a Suzuki XL7.
Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
On the days I work, which is almost finished for the year, I get up about 6. I ususally get a shower and get dressed, then go and see if the kids are up. I make lunches for school and then help B get herself ready some more---hair fixing, etc. If I am taking the kids to school myself, I then go and get my makeup done (a 5 minute routine) and hair fixed. Then we're out the door about 7:15. These days I usually eat something in the car and drink a Coke on the way to work, which would be during my 40 minutes of car time.
But if Larry is taking the kids to school, I get them out the door then get myself ready. Then I only have about 18 minutes to drive.
Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
I have never e-mailed someone famous. I commented on Meredith Vieira's blog, though.
Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
No. I am not even sure if I have the technology to do so. I have a little MP3 player, but I am only putting songs on that. And I don't have a phone fancy enough to do anything---I don't even text with it. Or can I get a podcast on the computer? I don't even know!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home