slice of my life

Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast, May 25th

It is seven months until Christmas!


Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.

I love to hear the scribbling of crayons and colored pencils and paintbrushes brushing against paper.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Well, I was just reading about a dangerous kind of "cheese" on Wiki----here's your public service announcement: Cheese as a recreational drug It's really a snortable kind of heroin.

But I digress. I LOVE lots of kinds of cheeses, and I love to have a cheese tray at a party. So my favorite thing is to have a variety of cheeses available to me! ;-) But if I have to pick just one, I love Port Wine cheese in a tub on Wheat Thins. (I don't know this brand, but it looks good!)

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

I just wake up with the sun. If it's light in my room, I start waking up. This means I am usually going to sleep with the sun, too! ;-) Especially this time of year when we have 14 hours of sunlight per day. It's enough, right?

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
B and I forgot to take her swimming stuff to school yesterday---it was her last day to go swimming in P.E., and it was a free swim day. We remembered when we were pulling up to school. (I did go ahead and take the stuff back to her when I went out again later that morning. I was feeling generous.) Actually, this wasn't me, but J "forgot" to wear his tennis shoes today for the last half-day of school. He still had on his flip flops. Hmmm . . . forgot? I thought he looked genuinely surprised, but B reminded me that he is an actor, Mom!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

I notice the trees and flowers blossoming when spring comes to town! I am constantly remarking to the kids while we are in the car about allthe changes going on. But I think I am the only one who cares! ;-)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home