slice of my life

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Feast, February 9th

Appetizer -
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
I haven't. At least nothing with a fever. I have had several headaches that were pretty bad.

Soup -
What colors dominate your closet?
I have a lot of turquoise/aqua right now, but also black, red, blue.

Salad -
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
Is this about how close someone stands to me? a foot? At my work we have these couches we sit on, and we sit three to a love seat and 4 on the couch when we have our devos, so I am comfortable sitting by these closer friends. On the other hand, I am not a really touchy-feely person, and I do not initiate hugs hardly ever.

Main Course -
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
This is easy---The Amazing Race! I would be really good at reading maps and stuff like figuring clues out, especially if Larry was my partner. (That's how I always imagine it!) But I would have to get my body in shape for all the physical aspect of the race! That is what would get us in last place and kicked out early on, I am afraid.

Dessert -
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Christmas, of course. :-) I just love Christmas!!! (It lasts the longest, too.)

Check out other feasts by clicking on this link for Friday's Feast.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home