slice of my life

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Goings on

I haven't posted here since Saturday??!!? Outrageous!


I just put 4 pictures of our family on the Project 363 blog. These sunset pictures I took on Saturday night. I had posted my picture of the day early, and then we get this really spectacular sunset! What caught my attention was the purplish light coming in the window at the back, and I stepped out on the deck with the dogs to see what was going on. It was beautiful back there for a few minutes, and I was glad to get a look at this wonderful rainbow that God painted in the sky here.





Here are some exciting goings-on:



  • J almost got an opportunity to be in a commercial---M.A. thought of him, and asked us if we were interested, but it turned out they wanted a much younger kid. But maybe in the future?! J was so excited about the prospect.

  • We picked up B's Girl Scout cookies today. We turn in our money at the end of the month, so we have some time, but I am nervous about getting it all together!! We jumped out in faith and got a few extra cases----a total of 25!----thinking we'd sell them. They are easy to sell, but we gotta get crackin'!

  • I have three school Valentine's Day parties I can attend , and I am going to make all three because they are on 3 different days!! Isn't that weird? B's party is on Friday this week, my pre-school party is on Tuesday, and J is the only sane person having his on Wednesday, actually Valentine's Day!
  • Tomorrow is Sticky Chin's Day!! Larry and I started dating 17 years ago tomorrow. Ice cream for dinner!
  • The Not-So-Newlywed Game is Friday night at church. It is always a funny time!! We'll be eating taco salad stack-up. we're taking sour cream and a dessert.
  • Looks like we're going to another women's Aggie basketball game on Saturday.
  • February 10th is the date of Larry's and my real first date---the one we had planned a week or so in advance back in 1990, planned before he took me out on a Thursday night on a whim. We saw Parenthood (with Steve Martin?) and ate at Los Nortenos for dinner.

Anyway, that's what's up around here. It's a fun time of year---I have lots of romantic things going on this week! :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home