slice of my life

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast, February 2nd

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Well, shoulder pads were in everything I wore. I loved wearing a big, long shirt with a belt, with tapered stirrup pants and flats. The look is not complete without really tall bangs! One funny link here.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
That I am not too interesting---I am quiet. I'm not a boisterous, obviously funny person, fun to be around. I think I thought this all during my teen years and sold myself short. What I thought everyone would think was cool and fun was just not what I was all about. But I found people who were of like mind and we all got along great and had fun.
All that to say, I *think* people probably think I am not quirky or outgoing----but I am just not going to change myself or try to be falsely quirky to "make" people like me more! I'm an adult now! Just take some time and "Get to Know Me!" (some kind of Sat. Night live skit?)

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
9 Even in jobs I didn't like, I would work hard to find the most efficient way of doing it, or the most "correct" way to get it done. I was always told I did more than was expected in my elem. schoolwork.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
I think I would sell my Creative Memories products! I have a closetful of stuff on hand, and I love it. I am totally sold on the products, and the "mission" of it. Everyone needs to record their life, their travels, their thoughts. So I'd want to promote that.
Although, I don't think I'd be hitting my target audience during the superbowl, for the most part.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to __take pictures of bluebonnets__ when it is __March in Texas__.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home