slice of my life

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's Feast, January 26th

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
I'd learn the piano---it's so versitile.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Sure, but nothing comes to mind immediately! I try to stay quiet to avoid making mistakes like that.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I'd say an 8. I think I do well, but I can't keep secrets from my husband!

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
I guess behind glass at a zoo doesn't count? I was within 10 yards of elk and buffalo in Yellowstone. They might seem tame, but they certainly are not and they are HUGE! Very awesome.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
This morning. B doesn't want to be nagged every morning to get ready, but she is not getting ready herself, and gets mad when I tell her it's time to do something. I lose my patience when she starts fussing at me for fussing at her. I think I'm frustrated at myself and when the time gets so close to our departure time, I'm getting more and more frenzied!

Leave a comment if you partake in the feast!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home