slice of my life

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, February 21st

First and Foremost---I recieved word today that I passed my EC-4 Content Area test. This is one more step towards the goal of certification! Yea! I am now enrolled on another course through iteachtexas, and after completeion, I'll take yet another test, the PPR. I have a couple of observations to endure and the year to finish out and them I'll be done.

on with the show . . .
This week's Photo Hunters theme is warm. I had to stop myself from posting a HOT picture.

This is one of B riding her bike on a warm January day. The very next day . . .


. . . she was in her heavy coat!

Have a happy weekend and support your local Girl Scouts! They're trying to wrap up sales this week. help a girl reach a goal---even one box will be appreciated, I'm sure!! We are also collecting boxes of cookies for soldiers, so if you don't want any for yourself, buy one for a soldier---they love them, too. :-)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • I have a friend in Texas, so I know all about those strange "mood-swings" your weather takes... Otherwise I wouldn't believe it. I can't imagine how one can live in a place where one day it's "summer" and then "winter" the next?!

    Wish you a happy weekend - and reasonable weather!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:31:00 AM  

  • Hot was very tempting this time. I had to restrain myself, too.

    Talk about freaky weather. OTOH, my kids are always going out in shirt sleeves even when it's bitter cold out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:48:00 AM  

  • I hope you weren't TOO disappointed with my Twilight blog. I haven't been keeping up. It sort of fizzled. I should just use that blog for book reviews in general. I just read "The Hunger Games" and loved it!

    I didn't see any Girl Scouts selling cookies this year. Hubby will be disappointed, but my waistline won't be.

    I'm looking forward to the warm days when my monkeys can ride their bikes too.

    Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Tracey@Aloha Monkeys, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:04:00 AM  

  • We are having that same kind of crazy winter here.

    By Blogger Kimberly Gail, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:24:00 AM  

  • It's freezing here today ... brrr!

    I played too :)

    By Blogger Teena in Toronto, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

  • Freezing here! Mine is up, too.
    http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-warm/

    I hope you have time to visit! Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Rebecca Mecomber, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 12:35:00 PM  

  • i had just been thinking about taking my kido for a bicycle ride, it slips out of my head for a while..thanks for your photos it reminds me. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:53:00 PM  

  • Aloha!
    Cute photo:)..I'm from Hawaii, where it's always "warm" however we've been experiencing some cold weather these past days..down to the mid 50's which is very cold for us.
    Liked the way you showed the comparison shots!
    My "warm" is up too! Check it out at http://upcountrysmiles.com. I'm a PH newbie..so I'm learning as I go.
    Happy Photohunting to you!
    Cindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:23:00 PM  

  • Congrats on passing the test. The PPR isn't bad at all.

    By Blogger Giggles, at Monday, February 23, 2009 9:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home