slice of my life

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Resolutions

I am just now crystallizing my thoughts on resolutions. I am getting a late start on beginning the resolutions, but I have some good ones. Ones that I can strive for, and ones that will make a positive change.

*I will keep the top of my new dryer cleaned off.

*I will get my lesson plans typed up---and turned in on time! (This one is already late for this week!! But I am striving for the goal.)

*I will clean up the kitchen in the evening before I go to bed.

*I will cut back on soda consumption. This is the hardest one. I am saying what quantities, because I need to think on this a bit more.

*I will get my certification to teach EC-4th grade this year.

*I will cut back on my outside obligations. I have to do this or I'm going to implode.

We'll see how I do! Happy New Year!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home