slice of my life

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, December 13th

The theme for this week is favorite. These are a few of my favorite things . . . (sing along, folks!) Product endorsements for your consideration!

My husband and daughter's favorite drink is Dr. Pepper, but these are my favorite cans because they are so big!! And because they are in two languages!


This dinner kit was my favorite kit ever because it tasted so great. I would recommend finding it on sale, though, because you have to add your own chicken, and it's not cheap. It really did taste like it came from the restaurant.

This is my favorite necklace. I bought it for myself this fall and took this picture of myself. It's from Premiere Jewelry----the kind you go to a home party for.

This steamed vegetable pouch is my favorite variety---I love those baby corns. I recommend this brand! It was easy, and the family liked it.
I just bought something I hope becomes a favorite tool around the house---a new Swiffer Sweeper and Vac. On our first go with it, I liked it a lot. B even said she wants to use it for her household chore. Hallelujah!!
That's all my favorites for this week!
Uh-oh---next week's theme is WIDE.
Please comment!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • hmmmm id love your number 2 (pasta) and the veges.

    happy PH!

    thanks for the visit. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:13:00 PM  

  • That's so funny that you chose the same drink as tnchick. My best friend in high school drank Dr. Pepper every morning. Didn't know Macaroni had dinners you can buy (or did you get this at the restaurant)? Pretty necklace. I love steamed vegetables. The swiffer looks interesting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:32:00 AM  

  • Yup, that song was going through my head, too. I love the beads, and I'm a big fan of vegetables! I guess they are among my own favoritwe things.

    Thanks for stopping by my site!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, December 14, 2008 4:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home