slice of my life

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, December 6th

This is my 500th post on this blog! That's seems impossible. How much time have I wasted here?

On to other matters . . .
Today's photo hunt is brought to you by the word Breakfast. I am trying to eat a more healthful breakfast every day, and part of that is eating a high fiber cereal. I have a few favorites---
This morning I ate shredded mini wheats for breakfast. The store brand. They're okay, but name brand is better! I especially like the vanilla shredded mini wheats. I also have another high fiber cereal in the cabinet, Go Lean Crunch. This is my first box of that, and I've had 2 bowls. It's pretty good. I also get Cranberry Almond Crunch (I think that's the name). My Mom is big on good ol' Raisin Bran.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I need my energy to keep up with the Kindergartners in my care. My son is not big on breakfast, but I'm working on him.
Next week's theme is favorite. I may have to show you my favorite Christmas ornaments or something. Is anyone in this family the class favorite?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home