slice of my life

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, November 1st

This week's theme is BLUE. Here is my blue submission---The blue July Texas sky in Bandera, Texas.
The sky is usually completely cloudless in July, but the clouds are from a hurricane that came up the Rio Grande that week. I love to take pictures of clouds, and I really love to take pictures of the Texas courthouses. I know, you can get that poster from the state that has all the courthouse pictures, but that's not the point. The point is for me to see them all and take pictures of them myself.

I realize today that when I'm feeling blue, I don't take pictures much. I don't need a record of my sadness!

Check out TNChick for more blue photohunters! Next week's theme will be together.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home