slice of my life

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, September 27th

Howdy! Today's Photo Hunters' theme is view. These are a couple of photos from 1991, hence the bit of discoloration and graininess---scanned in from the photo album this morning. Can you tell where I was viewing these scenes from?
Unless you live up there or have visited yourself, you might not recognize these views. Maybe a sports fan might know the shot because of the stadium there.

I took these photos from the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. I was on my honeymoon journey, and married for I think only 3 days by this point. My point of view as a person as definitely changed since I viewed these scenes in Missouri. The top picture is a view of the Mississippi River and Illinois. The second view is out the other side of the arch windows of downtown St. Louis.

Want to check out others' points of view this Saturday? Check out TNChick's blog and learn more about photohunting. ;-)

Next week's theme is sad. I'm already feeling a bit down about that.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home