slice of my life

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Slices of this Week

J was 3rd chair french horn in the All City Band! This is all the kids from his school. There are now 4 junior highs in our town. Way to go, J!!


This is my favorite spontaneous shot of the week. This was a sunrise, taken right before I got in the car for work. Aren't the mornings wonderful this time of year?? I actually wore a jacket. Great!!


This was my favorite moment at school this week---a dad came in and talked about his business---a Kolache shop. Kolaches came here from the Czech Republic, and the original was prune flavored. My favorite is cream cheese or cherry, but the guys in my family like the sausage ones.


Here are our things we made at B's party---I picked them up on Thursday. Love B's little blonde gnome! ;-)

Have you noticed J's weird avatar on the right sidebar?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • You need to change B's age!! J is surely going back to teh sixties and my generation!!
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 13, 2008 12:04:00 PM  

  • I know who came to your school! I love that shop. I'm just glad the one with the drive thru isn't the one that is really close to my house. I'd be there all the time - not good for the hips! ;-) I love the things you made at upaint it. We've never been there, but it looks like so much fun! :-)

    By Blogger Mrs. H., at Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home