slice of my life

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, B!

Today we had B's birthday party, celebrating her turning 10 last month. We ate lunch with her friends at her favorite restaurant---Subway. It was a bit crazy, as these photos indicate. Here is B modeling some presents. I got some good photos of her friends, but I won't share them here for their privacy! ;-)

Here's her cookie cake---we picked it out this morning at Kroger. I thought it looked like a really grown-up style.
I didn't get good photos if them painting much---I was working on my project and got busy!

Outside the store, their sandwich board was giving B a birthday greeting!
It was a really fun party! She had wanted to go there for her party all year, so it was a dream come true. I did spend more than I ever have for a party, but I didn't have to clean my house like a crazy woman, and they all enjoyed themselves a lot. Plus they get their figurine in a week, a momento of the day. Going to U Paint It is really a treat, any time of year.
I put a couple more pictures of the party day on the 365 blog. I wish I had pictures of them crossing the street----in our town we rarely walk anyplace, so it's funny to even walk across the street, and I was kind of nervous with all these girls in my care. We crossed at the safe crosswalk, but they were being so silly and having too much fun. Oh well!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home