slice of my life

Monday, December 15, 2008

This week's thoughts


I've been thinking about a lot of things lately.


  • I don't think foaming soap is a good idea. Kids love it, though! When you rub your hands with soap, and then rub them under the water, the rubbing action is the most important part of the hand-washing action, I think. You can't just put the already foamy soap in your hands and get all the germs off. The action of rubbing your hands together to get the foam is something important, and I urge you to do so this cold season! Sing the ABCs before you rinse. ;-)

  • I came across a cool website you should check out today---and tomorrow---and the next day! I was looking for Christmas Traditions around the world, and this site came up in the Google search. Check out this Online Interactive World Advent Calendar. Each day you can see a country's flag, guess what it is, answer a trivia question about that country's Christmas traditions, and read more about the traditions there. It's on an elementary level, which is perfect for the Girl Scouts I was researching for.

  • There are some things I love doing in my classroom each holiday! I must post about my favorite things.

  • There are too many good things to do in this season. Including parties. I can't do them all! :-(

  • I love Christmas trees. Mine especially.

  • About 25% of my high school class is on Facebook.

  • I am tired of teen angst and backtalk. Mostly of the backtalk and bad attitude.

That's all for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home