slice of my life

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Feast, May 23rd

Appetizer: Wii, Playstation or XBox?
none of the above! If I had to pick, I think I'd go with Wii because it's the latest. I think?

Soup: Would you ever go skydiving?
Uh . . . not something I'd prefer to spend money on, but if I had to do it to get through The Amazing Race, I'd do it. But someone would have to push me out of the plane. Not something I think my body would willingly do!

Salad: Name a sequel that you think is better than the original movie.
I like all the StarWars movies and the Harry Potter films. I still like StarWars episode 6---Return of the Jedi, I guess it's my favorite. (Although I love all of them for different reasons--ahhh, the angst in this decision!) Harry Potter gets better and better because it's so much more complicated and the characters are older and it's so dark. And the blossoming romance. love that, too. To pick just one----Order of the Phoenix.
I can't just answer a question simply with one answer, can I?
A common thread betwixt the two? John Williams music---I LOVE IT.

Main Course: Share your most wonderful birthday celebration.
I right away think to my birthday last year when my class surprised me with a party and gave me so many presents, not the least of which was a pair of roller skates. Very cool!

Dessert: If you dare, post a picture of yourself making a silly face.
I don't have time to scan in or take a new picture, but I had this one in the "archives":
I'm the one on the left, the 15 year old. And my little sis on the right. It's really not that silly, but ya know!! Time is limited.
As you can see, I didn't post all week. I have lead a group of 16 people to our Girl Scout trip 180 miles away, gone on a TX Safari, slept with the rats, ate breakfast along a river, seen my parents and sister's family, went to a softball game, done some work at school closing out my school year, finished the first course in my alternative certification schooling, printed out about 100 pages of stuff I need to read, went to a band concert (but forgot about the awards assembly!!), registered myself in all these places I have to so I can keep moving forward toward certification, filled out some registration forms concerning summer activities, signed up for a test I have to take in June, and done cooking and cleaning necessary to our survival in this home. Busy.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • I love your 1980's picture! Very very cool! I totally forgot the Star Wars movies!

    By Blogger MoxieMamaKC, at Friday, May 23, 2008 12:56:00 PM  

  • Wii is great!
    Oh, the Amazing Race...ok, I might have to jump if it was for money, hee!!

    Thanks so much for doing my feast!
    Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Tina, at Friday, May 23, 2008 2:17:00 PM  

  • Whew! I feel tired just reading all you have done. Nice Feast!

    I do remember a couple of teams tandem skydiving on The Amazing Race.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 23, 2008 6:42:00 PM  

  • Skydiving was awesome!! I just remembered that I have a trip already paid for that I have to use before november! Gregg is just like you though (Only if he was pushed and maybe not even for money!) so maybe I will just have to trick him into it!! I am so mean :)

    By Blogger Tiffany Meagan, at Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home