slice of my life

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter video

I thought this was a really good YouTube video. The three teen actors from Harry Potter are answering questions unscripted, and I just love how normal they are, giggling and just talking off the cuff. It's 10 minutes long, if you care to watch it!

I talked to Larry this evening, and we talked for 20 minutes about the movie. (His dad, by the way isn't able to talk so they can understand him very well, but he's okay for now.) B thought it was a bit scary in parts (it is rated PG-13). Larry and I both have recently read the book, so we had to hash out what was changed and whether we thought it was good or not for them to choose the scenes they did.




If you've seen the movie, comment!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home