slice of my life

Friday, June 29, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, June 30th

This week's theme is Sweet.
Check out TN Chick for the way to join in.
Look at the blogroll to see more Photohunters.
This is a year ago, around the 4th of July, at my parent's house. My niece was turning one last year, and she was eating her first birthday cake. She was sharing a birthday cake with her Mommy, my sister. Their birthdays are the 3rd and the 5th!
The cake was sweet, and so is she.
This next week on my other blog, Project 363, I am going to do a color theme week. In honor of the country's birthday, I am doing a red, white, and blue week. I post one picture for every day, and I am going to search for patriotic photos during the week. Check back with me and see what I find around my town and my parents' town as I visit them.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home