slice of my life

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast, June 22nd


Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
As I get out of the car, I check and then check again that my keys are in my purse. I locked J in the car when he was about 18 months old, and I try really hard not to do it anymore! Of course, the kids can get themselves out of the car now, but the habit remains. Now I still do it because if I did lock my keys in the car, I'd either have to call up Larry and beg him to leave work to get me, or I'd have to pay someone to help me out.

This isn't exactly a habit, but my husband suggested I reveal that I mix up Christmas Eve and New Years Eve consistently. I *think* the right thing, but I say the opposite! I can be very confusing in December!

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
I'd have to pick guitar! It would be fun to play classical sounds, but I'd like to be a rocker on an electric guitar, too.

Salad
How long is your hair?
It's shoulder length. You can see a picture of me from Wednesday over at my other blog--- Project 363!

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
I am forgiving B for something every day. She has some mean words for me sometimes, but it isn't very long before she asks for forgiveness. Probably we had a conversation like this the day before yesterday.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My Kitchen Aid Stand mixer comes to mind, but I love it most for it's looks. ;-) For everyday use, I do love my microwave!

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • I agree, I love the way the kitchen aid looks but I don't use it nearly as much as other appliances.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 22, 2007 1:24:00 PM  

  • Funny, I use my Kitchenaid
    Mixer a lot! (But I do love to cook). I have to admit that I definitely use my microwave more, though...how did people ever live without a microwave?? ;)

    By Blogger Jenny, at Friday, June 22, 2007 1:32:00 PM  

  • It is funny how we adapt to things. I can remember not having TV as a kid. Then we got a 24 inch black and white TV and thought we were living high. Our kids and grandchildren wouldn't know what a black and white TV looks like.

    I love my microwave too. No dirty pans from heating up left overs!!
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 22, 2007 1:37:00 PM  

  • we share dessert answers!! I love my kitchenaid too :) Great answers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 22, 2007 2:15:00 PM  

  • would love to learn how to play the guitar, too!
    great feast :)

    By Blogger maiylah, at Friday, June 22, 2007 2:16:00 PM  

  • YAY microwace for me as well :)
    Loved reading your Friday's Feast and all the other posts too - yeah I got a bit sidetracked, lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 22, 2007 5:20:00 PM  

  • Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your family avatars are great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 22, 2007 5:38:00 PM  

  • I could have written your appetizer! Part of my OCD is checking... especially keys. :-) But parking the car is one that actually takes time.

    Great blog! Love the template. ;-)
    Allison

    By Blogger Kwizgiver, at Friday, June 22, 2007 7:07:00 PM  

  • Guitar would be my second instrument to learm how to play. I couldn't live without my microwave either. Mel

    By Blogger Mel, at Friday, June 22, 2007 9:02:00 PM  

  • Those Kitchenaid Mixers look pretty intimidating. Knowing my luck, I'd probably end up getting my fingers crushed between the whisks :)

    And I can understand why you would still check your purse for your keys. One of my friends accidently locked her daughter inside the car and she does the same thing, even though it was 7 years ago.

    Oh, and I did forgive the friend that cancelled the trip on me, even though I didn't get to go to DC :(

    By Blogger Julie, at Friday, June 22, 2007 10:13:00 PM  

  • I have an 8 year old with the same issues. :) I hope it gets better and not worse!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home