slice of my life

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast, June 15th


Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _it's a small city, but big enough that you don't have to go anywhere else to get almost everything you need_.
Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
Honeysuckle Garden
Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
That's a toughie for me---I don't usually do anything like this. I think it would be some kind of game or something. Nothing major!
Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Most likely to wake up and worry in the middle of the night. I have done this twice this week! I really am just stumped for an answer on this one. Maybe it should have been Most Likely to not have a superlative award!
Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
I like turquoise and brown right now. I thought I would never wear brown up until about a year ago.
Go visit Friday's Feast and play along!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home