slice of my life

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sports Video



B's hit June 4th


Here is a video of B making a hit at a recent game. It's only 19 seconds long! I couldn't figure out how to get the videos to my blog until it dawned on me---I can upload videos to Webshots and get a link to it there. Webshots is free and my family uses it all the time.

Hmmm. . . when I click on the webshots window, I don't get the video! But I do when I click on the little title up there---B's hit June 4th. Have a look---it will take you to another page of all my pictures in that album.

Go Firecrackers!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Glad to see things are looking up a bit! BTW, you won the vintage table cloth bag! So, send me your address and I will mail it to you!

    janeclifflittle@yahoo.com

    By Blogger Jane, at Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home