slice of my life

Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast June 1st


Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
I think God is the Best. Of everything.
Psalm 89:8
O Lord God Almighty, who is like you?
You are mighty, O, Lord, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
6---one of the dogs is gone right now, and I NEED some checks to come in the mail I am expecting!

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
I use Mary Kay 3-in-1 Cleanser. I am not a MK Lady, but I have had a MK Lady for about 7 years!

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
I've been thinking about going bowling---and we only do that once in a blue moon.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
It rained a little bit on Tuesday---3 days ago.
Check out others who have presented a feast for the mind! Check the comment section on this website.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home