slice of my life

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast June 8th

Oh, man, this looks so good to me! I love Shrimp!

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Popcorn
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
10, and for people my age, my "Jennifer" is very common, too!
(added later!) I just saw a website where names are ranked---and in the U.S., my married last name was #36 in the U.S. Here's the site: name-stats.com Should I go down to a 9?
You should take note that there are many Hispanic surnames on this list. Jamie's graduation program had many Hispanic kids in the group, and it was interesting to see that where the group split in half, it was just about between letters G and H. I don't think that would be the case if it was a mostly white group of kids.
http://www.namestatistics.com Here is another site o found on someone else's site. My maiden name is #2334 in the U.S. with about 12,500 people with my maiden name.
That kind of stuff is always interesting to me----I spend a lot more time than I ought to looking that stuff up!
Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
I have to go back and think of sitcoms that have been my favorites---The Cosby Show, The Facts of Life, Growing Pains, Family Ties, Seinfeld and Friends. That was the era of the sitcom. I'm now more into CSI and Survivor! I don't watch much sitcom except my kids' stuff---my favorites of theirs are Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide , Drake and Josh, and Hannah Montana.
I'll have to go with a teenage celebrity crush and say Alex P. Keaton on Family Ties for my favorite character!

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
I don't shop online a lot, but my most recent purchases were through Amazon.com, Bath and Body Works, and JCPenney.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think DWI/DUI should be punished more severely.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home