slice of my life

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast, June 29th


Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
This summer--its been one! My wedding ring.
I usually only wear three if I am wearing any at all. Two earrings and the wedding ring. (My engagement ring still needs some repairing before i wear it again.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
I didn't even have to think about it.
But I also love George Gershwin's American in Paris and Rhapsody in Blue. And I also cannot forget Vince Guaraldi's "Peanuts" music. I love the Christmassy Skating, and the Linus and Lucy music.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
I don't even know!

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Oh! I for a while prided myself in the fact I never saw Dirty Dancing. It came out when I was in high school, and even then, I thought just for the name, it wasn't something that sounded like what i stood for. Now I know it probably wasn't that bad, but this was in the period when girls were really starting to dance provocatively with their guys at school dances.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me smile like little kids making up their own stories.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home