slice of my life

Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast, July 27th


Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
One of my most beloved dolls I had was a Holly Hobbie doll I re-named Annika. She was that classic cloth body with yarn hair. Her clothes were in a patchwork style with a blue bonnet (that didn't come off). She had a sweet, fair face with a few freckles. (That last sentence could have described me as a child, too!) She stayed on my bed all the while we lived in Memphis---until I was in 5th grade.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
I'm at an 8. I'm a real detail person. I've always been a person who hangs back and watches before jumping into something, too.
Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
On a weekend away with my husband. but where I am now is okay, too! :-) LOVE to sit at the computer when no one else is home! ;-)
Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
Yesterday---I'm sure! Every day is a chance to learn and grow. One thing I am learning right now is how to work MySpace! ;-) A guilty pleasure, I guess. Sure a time waster!
I am planning on learning about autistic and ADHD kids in a early childhood classroom in the near future from a training---some formal training.
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have packed, but I haven't left yet. We are going to Austin to see B do her shot put event tomorrow, and I'm excited to go. :-)
I have been neglecting to leave a link to Friday's Feast website in case you want to join in, too!
Click here to see it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home