slice of my life

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Best (series of) Shot(s), Monday

This series of shots is my attempt to show B doing her shot put. Larry and B went to practice---we met him after work one evening. You can tell it was a day that we got some rain. My camera has a feature where it will take a series of three shots in like a second and a half. It's cool! This was at the beginning of the practice, so it might not have been the best throw, per se, but it was my best shots.

Can you see my shadow in this shot? Heehee! I love this series because the shot is in the air on this one. I'll be posting this weekend about the State Tournament, and how B did. No matter what, it will be fun---we had a friend offer a hotel room in Austin (with his points), so we are going to tour Austin a bit. B even suggested we hit a few county courthouses as we drive over (she knows me well). Just us and our girl! it'll be great. I'm looking forward to it. :-)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home