slice of my life

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast, July 20th

Today is my 16th Anniversary!
Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
4---I like some sports, but they usually take too much time up for me!

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
Hmmm . . . I might memorize all 7 books in the Harry Potter series . . . should I pick something more grown-up?

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Grits with ham on the side! ;-) Or biscuits with sausage gravy! I get excited about food.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
We've been going to the dollar movies---that's $3 for me and the kids! That still leaves $7 for popcorn and a drink---maybe I could get a small? But also, Larry won 2 movie passes to these kids' dollar movies, so it's only been a $1 for us to go since he won those. Sw--eet!

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
I have heard that it takes on average 7 minutes to fall asleep. When I put the kids to bed, and if B does't want to be all alone, I tell her I'll check back in 7 minutes. Usually, she's asleep by then!

But as for me, I like to get in bed and read until I am sleepy. This amount of time really varies depending on what's been going on in the day. On average, I'll guess 20 minutes. But anyone can tell you, I will drop off on the couch when I get still after 9:00.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home