slice of my life

Saturday, June 13, 2009

We now have time for a guest blogger! It's our B. She will be blogging about her trip to San Antonio in March. Her Webkinz elephant, Bananas, saw all the sights!

Hello! I want to tell you about my vacation to San Antonio. Here are 10 pictures of the beginning of our trip.



This is Bananas sitting on the bed at our hotel.


This is Bananas standing in front of the 2-story McDonald's.





This is Bananas standing on the Riverwalk.


This is Bananas drinking my coke at the Hard Rock Cafe.



This is Bananas in front of some guy's guitar at the Hard Rock Cafe.


This is Bananas outside the Hard Rock Cafe under an old car.



This is bananas in front of the Alamo.




v This is Bananas in front of a little stage on the Riverwalk.

This is Bananas and me and my dad standing by a well thingy by the Alamo.

This is Bananas eating a french fry at McDonald's.

Well, I guess that's enough pictures for one post, but I will do another post to show you more pictures.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home